KPIs for inbound call center operations, customer service, and Back Office Processes
- Real time Q - Metrics.
- Calls per hour - The average number of calls the agent is able to take per hour.
- Saves / One-Call Resolutions - The number of times our agents are able to resolve an issue immediately within the first phone call. Colloquially referred to as "one-and-done" calls
- Average Handle Time - How long it takes for one call to be handled, which Includes the call time itself, plus the work done after that call.
- Average Wait Time - How long a caller is put on hold before a call center agent becomes available to take the call.
- Abandonment Rate - This is the percentage of customers who disconnected before an agent was able to intercept the call.
Inbound Services deal with calls made by the consumer to obtain information, report a problem, or request for assistance. For inbound services, the subscriber typically provides a toll-free number, with an 800 or 888 prefix so that the caller does not incur a toll charge. These types of services are crucial to most major businesses, such as utility companies and mail-order catalogue firms, but entail a great deal of maintenance and cost for the business. As such, outsourcing these tasks to call centers is a sound business approach.
- Customer Services
An integral part of a company's value proposition, these involve activities that enhance your customer's level of satisfaction, with the aim of going beyond their expectations.
services let you maximize your resources by allowing customers to call a number to speak to a live person and ask questions. Our agents are well trained for handling such calls, taking orders and can additionally even up sell or cross-sell in the process.
- Sales and up sells
Our agents are trained to market and sell additional products and services with higher value levels than those currently being purchased or subscribed to by the customer.
- Lead Generation
This involves gathering data on prospective consumer interest in your products or services. This data can then be applied by your company's sales force as a means of generating sales opportunities.
- Tech Suppor
Services for assisting your customers in solving specific problems associated with a particular product
- Help Desk Services
An information and assistance resource that answers common inquiries about your products or services.
- Appointment Setting
An extremely effective marketing tool for mortgage brokers, financial planners, insurance agents, contractors, and service oriented businesses.
A tool utilized by social scientists, marketing researchers, pollsters, and statisticians, surveys establish the numbers and proportions involving your products, and measures public opinion on new products or services.
- Market Research
The process of systematically gathering, recording and analyzing data about your customers, your competitors and your product's niche. Market research is essential for creating most business plans, launching new products and services, fine tuning existing ones, expanding into new markets, etc.